- Prepare architecture design based on design requirements, ensure designs are within budget.
- Review design requirements and determine the best design options for a building project.
- Submit architectural designs to management and clients for review and approval.
- Provide project status updates to management and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Design requirements for new constructions & tenant improvements.
- Use CAD tool effectively to draft design drawings including 3D models. Modify and update designs based on review comments from management. Ensure to follow best practices and company standards.
- Manage, support and guide other team members involved in preparing drawings.
- Participate in team meetings to coordinate design options and ideas.
- Update existing design techniques with respect to the latest design trends.
- Manage and deliver design assignments in a timely manner.
- B.A or M.A, or equivalent degree
- AIA a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of millwork drafting experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit/ BIM Modeling
- Have basic Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.