This full-time role will manage the design of multiple public and private transportation projects and conduct business development in the Houston, Texas area. The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of transportation project management experience including TXDOT certifications and experience.
Our Client is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to their clients in the public and private sector. They provide quality solutions for their clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Manage TXDOT highway and roadway projects in the Houston, Texas area
- Conduct business development efforts for transportation projects and cultivate client relationships
- Interface with municipal clients including cities, utility districts, selected state agencies.
- Conduct meetings with TxDOT, Toll Road Authorities, cities and counties for business development purposes
- Lead and manage the design of transportation projects
- Develop scope, budget, and schedules of transportation projects
- Manage design team’s performance on assigned projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in Texas
- Minimum 10 years of transportation engineering experience on roadways throughout Central Texas
- Solid Roadway design experience
- TxDOT certifications
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation
- Successful business development experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.