This full-time role provides engineering design for diverse shared-use trail design, general site development, and public infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will be a Texas-registered PE with at least 5 years’ experience in trail design projects, site development, and public infrastructure design.
Our client is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to their clients in the public and private sector. They provide quality solutions for their clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Produce design and construction drawings for multiple shared-use trails, site development, and public infrastructure projects
- Research jurisdiction design requirements, materials, and assemblies for design and construction drawings
- Interface and coordinate with clients
- Conduct site visits and assist with documenting findings
- Attend project meetings and prepare graphic materials for presentations and/or documents
- Assists with general project correspondence
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with engineers, architects, and surveyors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Texas registered PE
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in shared-use trail design projects, site development, and public infrastructure design
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prepare civil engineering documents and specifications for projects
- Ability to read redlines and modify drawings accurately
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of construction means, methods, and techniques
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.