- Minimum 10+ years in Civil Environmental Engineering with residential, master-planned communities, city, county and state experience.
- Not and Environmental planner but a Project Manager that can read Civil Environmental plans.
- Manage and run the whole scope of Environmental projects for the company. Review plans, meet with vendors, meet with clients and manage the entire project from the start to finish
- Understanding Environmental programs. Phase 1, Phase 2, etc. Until completion of projects.
- Experience in working with underground water storage tanks.
- Does not need recent design experience but knowledge of AutoCAD and able to speak to the design team regarding the projects.
- Business development experience working with clients, builders, municipalities and active in the community.
- Business development experience in the state of Arizona and surrounding states is a plus.
- Does not necessarily need to have a Professional Engineering license but is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.