- Create conceptual site plans and supporting documents using Civil 3D
- Produce preliminary engineering documents and related material for estimating purposes
- Ensure proper dimensions of components and equipment through careful reading of specs or construction and engineering plans
- Communicate technical aspects of a project with other disciplines in the department
- Support the broader team in evaluation of new technologies to increase design efficiency
- Plenty of room for advancement
- 2-5 years of AutoCAD experience
- AutoCAD experience and preferably a background with residential/commercial/industrial/ institutional development design
- General knowledge of construction principles, processes, and plans
- Familiarity with SWPPP exhibits and supporting documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Solid interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with teams core values ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring a strong work ethic.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.