- Fabrication and installation of equipment foundation formwork
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts
- Assist in pouring of concrete
- Read a tape measure
- Must have form carpentry experience and be willing to work with rebar and pour concrete.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammer, nails & bolts
- Preference is given to candidates with a minimum of 12 months of formwork / concrete construction work experience as a carpenter that meets or exceeds performance expectations
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.