The Concrete Finisher role is essential and assists the project team in ensuring timely and successful completion of construction projects.
- Working with concrete crew on and around concrete forms assisting with concrete placements
- Working with buckets and pump truck to place concrete
- Finish concrete to meet tolerances
- Use bull float and trowel to finish the surface
- Use a broom to achieve broom finish if necessary
- Curb Machine finishing experience a plus.
Perform all additional duties that may be assigned
- Lift and carry 100-pound bags of cement and sand
- Push and pull screed over concrete while bent over
- Repetitive stooping, bending, and kneeling
- Use of mechanical screed and /or trowel float to smooth concrete
- Working around permissible levels of dust, chemicals and curing compound
- Wear respirator for grinding and other required operations
- Occupation hazards and standard safety precautions necessary in the workplace
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Minimum age 18
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Three to five years of experience
- Ability to freehand curb
- Ability to finish steps
- Ability to use a flat and trowel to finish concrete
- Ability to rod concrete
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.