- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Hire and train craft personnel
- Prior experience as a Concrete Superintendent- 3-5 years (preferred)
- Good communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of project plans and specifications
- The ability to lead craft labor and subcontractors to effectively complete projects on time and under budget
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.