- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors on the critical build path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with the project team regarding RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that the subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to the project team for resolution.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure the subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by the project team.
- Walk all units on the project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Must be able to travel to job sites as assigned.
- Go-getter personality with an ability to work well independently
- Provide direction to and resolve problems amongst subcontractors and vendors.
- Ability to identify deficient work and provide resolution.
- Communicate using the following tools: smartphone, email, computer, tablets, Blueprint reading.
- Endurance and ability to visit the entire job site, including stairs or other elevated structures and the physically lift up to 100 lbs.
- Customer Service – Manages challenging customer situations and respond promptly to customer needs
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving the conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Minimum of 3-years of verifiable experience
- Experience in commercial construction is preferred.
- Software experience of Procore, Microsoft Office (Excel, word, project & Outlook) is also preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before the customer.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.