Creating, maintaining, and updating marketing materials for proposals, qualifications, and other marketing items, such as project profiles, resumes, references and services descriptions.
- Works collaboratively to support proposal teams to prepare winning proposals, presentations, and award submissions.
- Maintain a marketing database and keep filing system up to date, including staff resumes and project descriptions.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings as required and request records and debriefing results from public works clients as required.
- Conduct research as required.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with varying deadlines.
- Supports the Marketing Director in production efforts: attend kick-off meetings; complete tasks and assigned responsibilities; adhere to production schedule; perform text reviews, edits, and formatting; and participate in document reviews.
- Maintain inventory and place orders for all company promotional materials.
- Update annual vendor registrations with state, local, and federal clients.
- Travel, in-state, to deliver proposals or other Marketing items by provided deadline.
- Participate in various professional associations and conferences, as required.
- Perform other duties, special assignments, and projects as required and assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Associates Degree or higher in Business or Marketing or comparable experience.
- Proficient word processing and computer skills.
- Experience in support of graphic design or advertising preferred.
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision or another database application.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio; Adobe PhotoShop and InDesign preferred.
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability using English.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.