Senior-Level Solid Waste Engineering Consultant will serve as a task manager on major components of large projects, or as a project manager of less complex projects, under the direction of a project manager and/or project director. The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an “ownership mentality”, and establish client relationships, define client needs, develop winning strategies, prepare proposals and generate sales.
- Provides project management support on large and complex projects.
- Serves as a resource person to the entire organization, providing project advice and assistance based on his/her area(s) of content expertise.
- Assists with the development of strategies for the implementation of solid waste and recycling programs, taking into consideration political, technical and economic factors.
- Produces work products that meet the highest technical standards as well as being appropriate to the clients’ needs.
- Assists project managers in developing scopes of work, budgets, and work plans for project components.
- Preparation and delivery of work products and project deliverables under the direction of the project manager.
- Perform technical edit of work products for assigned components.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related major required (Master’s preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience. Preferred experience would include hands-on field and office-based projects. Specific experience in the environmental field and/or consulting a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player with great communication, strong technical writing skills, analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage project components and deliverables.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.