Our client is a well-established, top 100, MEP consulting engineering firm with a reputation for providing quality design services in the southwest. These quality design services have allowed them to build relationships and maintain loyal repeat clients. Our client’s clientele includes federal, state, and city agencies, colleges and universities, industrial, and hospitals. We are committed to providing quality, fun and challenging work environment with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Minimum 8 years of mechanical design experience in the consulting engineering industry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to develop approaches to projects independently, and perform detailed execution of plumbing design.
- Communicates well verbally, in writing, and graphically, with other engineers, clients, and code authorities.
- Program and/or project management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal ambition and work ethic.
- Strong working knowledge of various Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Energy Conservation Codes.
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE and other industry-related standards.
- Strong personal ambition to be a team player and provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced designers/engineers.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and other design-related software.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.