Our client is looking for a full-time Electrical Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and budgeting the activities concerned with the construction of their electrical projects. Working alongside Estimators, Superintendents, and Foremen, the Electrical Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of construction projects and oversees the organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Project Management role for a commercial or industrial electrical contractor is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of administration, management, and electrical materials, methods, and tools.
- Must have the ability to coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time and manage personnel resources.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and the Internet.
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical conditions including sitting, standing, walking, and driving. Regular exposure to all weather conditions, including extreme heat, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Infrequent light physical effort is required.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.