Our client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their Phoenix office with a minimum of 10 years’ experience. The selected candidate will have strong interpersonal skills to successfully interface with clients, manage projects and provide mechanical engineering expertise while mentoring a mechanical group. HVAC Engineering experience in Central plants, Mission Critical, healthcare, K-12, higher education, laboratories, public safety, government. This is an exceptional opportunity to provide leadership and technical expertise with the potential for ownership opportunities.
- Work cooperatively in a positive, professional manner with in-house design staff as well as interface with other engineering disciplines, architects, owners and clients
- Strong team organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated/takes initiative and follows through
- Commitment to excellence, high standards, and continual improvement
- Apply critical thinking to solve complex problems and new challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented consulting engineering role
- Support business development
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.