- Design and prepare electronic (CAD) working plans, charts, and/or scale drawings for complex projects from observation, measurements, sketches, and specifications
- Prepare layouts, charts, detailed scale drawings, and material and equipment requirements from sketches, specifications, and standard layouts provided by customers, consultants, and/or departmental contacts
- Review and manipulate electronic files received from consultants and departmental contacts
- Coordinate drafting work with engineers and architects
- Revise computer-aided designs and plans to comply with modified specifications made during actual construction
- Provide technical guidance and direction to the drafting staff in the interpretation and implementation of specifications and requirements and the procurement and use of CAD files
- Associate Degree in Design, Architecture, or related field with coursework in computer-aided design (CAD)
- Minimum 2 years’ drafting experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, BeamWiz, TeeWiz, and Revit a plus
- Able to efficiently read blueprints and drawings
- Ability to create detailed electronic (CAD) working plans from data
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, possess excellent time-management skills, be an effective communicator, able to focus on work tasks for extended periods of time, and is able to operate within defined standards and processes.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.