The successful candidate will assist in the design of structural precast parking garages, development of production shop tickets and detailing drawings for precast concrete systems.
- Coordinate with engineers and architects to produce submittal plans engineering calculations for precast parking garages.
- Producing manufacturing shop drawings, hardware cut sheets, and details.
- Publishing drawings used for assembly of precast concrete products at the job site.
- Interaction with Engineers, Sales, Production, and QC to ensure product requirements are met.
- WE WILL CONSIDER TRAINING IN PRECAST CONCRETE IF YOU HAVE STRUCTURAL REVIT OR BIM MODELING CERTIFICATIONS.
- AS degree, certificate or diploma and experience in structural precast.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to read construction plans.
- Detail-oriented with good written/ verbal skills.
- Must have Revit or BIM Modeling experience.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.