The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Manage the communication, project drafting, project schedule, and quality of subcontract drafting resources to complete project erection drawings and production shop cards.
- Work in collaboration with engineers to provide engineering design information to our subcontract drafting resources.
- Perform a review of contract drawings and specifications to identify requirements for precast/prestressed concrete construction.
- Review erection drawings, shop tickets and plate details for conformance to the intent of the design and the manufacturing standards of our precast/prestressed concrete producer clients.
- Communicate with the project design team, contractors, architects, and engineers to coordinate design, drafting details, and standards, and to resolve issues and maintain schedules.
- Train subcontract drafting resources in project development standards and disciplines.
- Provide support with AutoCAD drawing or Revit and Tekla modeling as needed for structural project requirements.
- Strong communication and computer skills, be highly detail-oriented and be able to effectively work in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience with and knowledge of prestressed/precast concrete and AutoCAD is essential.
- Proficiencies in and familiarity with Revit or Tekla Structures is a plus. Successful candidates can direct the production of piece drawings and field erection drawings of architectural and structural precast/prestressed concrete systems for parking garages, office buildings, schools, hospitals, stadiums, warehouses, and other commercial and institutional projects using Autodesk AutoCAD.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.