Our client is looking for a candidate who is results-driven with demonstrated leadership skills, able to communicate with customers in a clear, diplomatic, and logical manner; possess above-average organization and prioritization skills and can successfully meet multiple deadlines; can maintain a balanced perspective about change and adapt when necessary; and be assertive and demonstrate a sense of urgency for resolving issues and accomplishing objectives.
- Act as the team leader to ensure the delivery of a quality project from design, product, and overall experience perspective to customers
- Retain ownership for each project assigned from inception through acceptance and final payment
- Develop and maintain internal project schedule and coordinate the activities of the project team to assure that delivery schedules are successfully met
- Lead turnover meetings for each project assigned
- Review contracts and provide input to General Management
- Coordinate all information and activities with respect to project design, schedule, scope, production, erection, field finishing, etc., between internal and external members of the project team
- College degree in engineering or construction management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the construction industry with specific experience in contracting or general contracting
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.