Our Client is looking for a Structural Engineer/EIT to address the growing demand. Emphasis will be placed on candidates with precast/structural/civil engineering experience as well as proficiency in AutoCAD or any drafting software. Competitive salary and attractive benefits will be offered.
- Full knowledge and at least 3 years of experience with AutoCAD.
- At least 1-year industry experience in concrete design/ precast preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and construction-related pressures.
- Excellent interaction with customers and production workers.
- Ability to perform materials take-offs.
- 3D modeling and MS Excel skills are a plus.
- Prepare precast shop drawings using 2D AutoCAD.
- Interpretation of contract specifications and project drawings.
- Prepare and submit complete submittal package to contractors.
- Follow-up approval status from plan reviewers.
- Assist sales and estimators in materials take-off.
- Attend customer’s site or telephone meetings.
- Presentation of shop drawings during kick-off meetings.
- Answer technical questions regarding shop drawings from customers, QC, and production.
- Follow-up production to make sure accurate implementation of the approved shop drawings.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.