- Check all panels in the finishing area for proper dimensions, placement of details, hardware locations, and proper finishes.
- Ability to read and understand information on blueprints.
- Knowledge of concrete mixes and concrete testing required
- A good understanding of the different finishes of concrete and how they are applied.
- The ability to inspect mold construction and production panels for appearance and dimensional accuracy is a requirement.
- Ability to add string dimensions and relay that information to a tape measure.
- Assist with check pads on the production floor.
- Get print together for next day production and place them at appropriate pads.
- Assist with check concrete for production when required.
- Minimum PCI/ ACI Level 1 certification required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a concrete quality lab.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Basic communication skills required (both written and oral)
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.