These positions support mold making, mold setting, and de-molding after casting for our manufacturing operation of architectural GFRC concrete panels.
- Our client is looking for experienced finish Carpenter with a minimum of 2 years of experience working in residential or commercial carpentry.
- Able to shape or cut materials to precise measurements and assemble boards, timber or plywood to the necessary size, while building a wooden form in the shape of the panel or structure.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure.
- Able to read and understand construction drawings and job tickets.
- Experience installing structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, flooring, trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand or power tools.
- Experience building panels, concrete forms, slabs, slab edge, column, and other forms
- Must be able to safely work with air and power tools (table saw, miter saw, circular saw, sanders, drills, nail gun, etc.)
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of mold forms after casting and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Must have pride in workmanship.
- Good communication skills, reliable, accountable
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.