- Minimum of Two (2) years of welding experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Uses MIG welding to assemble and fabricate metal frames for GFRC panels in an efficient manner to maximize production.
- Knowledge of the MIG welding process and equipment
- Ability to weld vertical and flat welds with good penetration and quality appearance.
- Experience working with Cold-Formed Steel (16 gauge and up) is a major advantage.
- Able to read a tape measure, fabrication drawings, and weld symbols.
- Physical ability to work and weld in awkward positions such as kneeling, lying down, and overhead.
- Must be able to operate Tools and Equipment in a safe manner.
- Able to operate Band Saw, Ironworker, and other metal fabrication tools and equipment.
- Able to operate forklifts and overhead cranes are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.