- Diagnoses mechanical failures and repairs tractors, friction cranes, forklifts, batch plant, air compressors, and other small components.
- Responsible for repairs and required preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Interpret work orders
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for the proper performance
- Welding experience a plus
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently as needed.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience working on heavy equipment.
- Experience working around the construction site and equipment associated with it
- Knowledge of diesel and engines and proper maintenance.
- Certified welder a plus
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.