Our client has a dynamic full-time opportunity for a Structural Engineer, P.E. with a Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering. This role will work collaboratively with multi-discipline project teams on complex building projects. Candidate should have 6+ years of building structural engineering experience in mid to high-rise building design including post-tensioned concrete, two-way flat plate, and one-way slabs, composite deck on steel framing, concrete pan joist, multi-story framing, concrete tilt wall, deep foundations, and masonry. This is a great opportunity for a Structural (Buildings) Engineer to expand their expertise at a premier design firm.
Our client is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to their clients in the public and private sector. They provide quality solutions for their clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Design and analyze structural systems for low to high-rise buildings.
- Collaborate with multi-discipline project teams on complex building projects.
- Attend regular project meetings
- Review shop drawings, perform field observations and facilitate the construction administration process.
- SE (Structural Engineer) or PE (Professional Engineer) registered in Texas
- 6 + years’ experience in Structural Building design of mid to high-rise buildings
- Passionate about the structural design of buildings and self-motivated
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering
- Experience with construction administration
- Excellent working knowledge of Building Analysis and Design Software for concrete, steel, and wood
- Proficient in RISA, RAM, ADAPT and REVIT software
- Ability to interact with clients and multi-discipline team members
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.