This candidate will be responsible for coordinating, planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of design drafting projects according to established standards using Autodesk Revit Structure and AutoCAD.
- Bachelor’s or AA college degree in CAD or drafting studies is preferred
- 1-3 years REVIT / AutoCAD experience with advance training in current AutoCAD software
- 2+ years of CAD drawing experience in the A/E/C Sector
- Ability to model in Revit environment as well as maintain and update current models in ongoing projects
- Ability to demonstrate a basic understanding of accurate drafting methods, layering, X-References, dimensioning, model space/paper space, viewports and scaling
- Capable of taking the lead in importing different trade files and performing collision detection
- Ability to update models to reflect as-built conditions
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to learn, have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated; take pride in work and accept responsibility for his/her professionalism
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Capable of building trusting relationships, and willingness to work independently or in a team atmosphere
- Basic understanding of creating families and manipulating of parameters and schedules is a plus
- Familiarity with Navisworks a plus
To apply for this job please visit bpsrecruiting.com.