We are currently seeking a Project Manager to facilitate and complete Municipal Construction Projects. The Candidate should have a thorough understanding of Development Services and procedures at a Local City or other similar governmental entities.
This knowledge should include matters such as land use, entitlement, and construction permit.
Services that may be required shall include the following:
planning, coordination and meetings; developing project documents, including project work plan and contract agreement with sub-consultant(s); tracking project budget and schedule; reviewing deliverables for quality and consistency; scheduling or providing training on project features for City staff; facilitating collaboration amongst City departments to deliver a complex project; supporting the standardization and implementation of business processes across various departments.
Key Qualifications and abilities include:
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience with a focus on development services, including task management, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Excellent working knowledge with proven experience in system and process improvements.
- Great working experience with managing complex projects with multiple work streams and cross-departmental stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge with proven experience of the development services environment and the nature of projects related thereto.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good team player, and ability to work with large organizations, City staff and stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, quick learner and a self-starter, to research details and inform management of potential delays and problems.