Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction projects, specifically journeyman level metal framing, drywall, and painting.
- Good communication skills – This person will interact with busy facility managers/engineers and will need to communicate concisely.
- Ability to work flexible hours – We are often required to work off-hours to accommodate our clients.
- Organizational / Prioritization skills – This is a fast-paced environment, this individual must be able to organize and prioritize work and job site.
- Ability to follow thru – This person may be required to close-out a project(s) and must be able to follow thru with inspectors and subcontractors to close the project to the clients’ satisfaction and in a timely manner.
- Journeyman Carpenter with drywall, framing, and painting experience
- Painter (Brush/Roll/Masking/Prep)
- Drywall (Hang/Tape/Texture)
- Metal Stud Framing (Minor)
- Framing and drywall: 5 years
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials common to the carpentry trade
- Ability to follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Must be able to measure accurately and calculate dimensions, as well as read blueprints
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 80 pounds
- Experience in commercial, occupied environments a must
- Ability to work in occupied, professional environments
- Maintain records, document actions, and present written progress reports
- Cleans equipment, shop area, and worksite area
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test as this is a safety-sensitive position
- Must be able to work nights and days if needed
Basic expertise/knowledge of the following fields is encouraged:
- Flooring (Carpet/VCT/Tile)
- Ceiling Tile/ Grid Repair
- OSHA 10
- AZ Driver’s License
- Must have own tools and truck
Objectives or Goals to Measure Performance:
- Integrate Core Values: Respect, Teamwork, Safety
- Maintain a productive workflow
- Maintain a clean, safe and professional work site
- Provide quality work product
- Improve personal professional growth and education
- The right candidate should have 5+ years of commercial construction experience, reliable transportation, be able to pass a drug screening, and own their own basic tools.