Our client is a fast-growing company seeking an experienced superintendent to manage multiple crews. Our client needs a right-hand man who can take eventually take over field operations.
- Plan and execute a work plan based on design drawings
- Supervise crew including hiring, training, scheduling, assignments, and work quality
- Manage subcontractors and equipment.
- Manage materials including development of materials list, sourcing, scheduling, or pick up
- Customer interaction
- Participate in job construction (grading, hardscape development, masonry, irrigation, tree and shrub planting, ground cover, etc.) as needed
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Able to communicate well both with the client and with the field crew.
- Understands the construction process and is able to read drawings and create a work plan
- Creates material lists from a set of drawings and knows how to source the materials required
- Knowledge of landscape, drip and lawn sprinkler installation, electric, gas, fountain, firepit, masonry, and BBQ construction.
- Experience with pavers, travertine, flagstone, concrete, and block construction – desirable
- 2 years of related experience
- Have reliable transportation and clean driver’s record and can be insured when driving for the company
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and pleasant demeanor with crew and clients