Our client is looking for a Senior Civil Project Manager that is not afraid to think outside the box with a passion for sustainability. If you are looking to join a dynamic, innovative, and fun team, our client is the perfect place for you. Our client provides total engineering and architectural design solutions to an enviable list of the top state/national commercial, retail, healthcare, educational, and industrial clients. They are growing and offer exciting career opportunities for individuals that embrace the culture and a wonderful team environment. Our client’s compensation package is competitive; benefits and retirement programs are comprehensive, and paid time off is very generous.
Our client’s work culture is relaxed and casual – focused on employee development and advancement. They are a stable and successful firm driven by talented and passionate professionals and led by strong and sound leadership.
- Minimum 5-7 years of civil design and management experience in Land Development projects including Commercial/Residential/Retail and/or Public Works. Aspects to include site planning and civil design, and a minimum of 5 years of successful project management.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD with an emphasis on Civil 3D and Microsoft office.
- Technical Report Writing
- Licensure: Licensing as a Professional Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or appropriate discipline
- Manages projects from start to finish.
- Works closely with Engineers to obtain project information and ensure drawings are accurate and complete.
- May prepare cost and quantity estimates.
- May perform design calculations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply jurisdictional requirements in preparation of Grading & Drainage, Paving, Water, Sewer & Storm Water Management Plans.
- Experience in cost estimating, earthwork volume calculations using surface modeling, soil erosion, and sedimentation control methods and preparation of drainage, water, and sewer reports with related calculations.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience and ability to lead a team of design engineers.