Our client is looking for a committed, focused, and detailed oriented shop welder to join their team. Our client values honesty, commitment, knowledge, and timeliness. If you are a shop welder with experience in steel fabrication who is committed to being timely and honorable contact us today.
- Operate welding equipment, plasma programming, and other equipment.
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment and yard area.
- Assist in meeting production objectives.
- Maintain shop tools and machinery used.
- Work with shop foreman for completion of assigned work.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
- 2+ years experience in MIG, FCAW, SMAW
- Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings.
- Current welding certification AWS/Certified Weld Inspector.
- Working knowledge of welding methods, procedures, and quality control.
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in metal fabrication and welding using steel metals
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, climb, and carry objects with ease.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Must be punctual and have good attendance.
- Reliable, responsible, and able to work independently.
- High level of integrity and accountability.
- Great Attitude!